Don't Make a Mistake Like Me - New York

I had a facelift with Dr. Kwon last year. He spent...

I had a facelift with Dr. Kwon last year. He spent less than 5 min on my second consultation (first one was just general information) which he charged $250. Then office manager, Rebecca never allowed me to have any more consultation until the day of surgery. On the day of surgery, he came and took photo of me so I talked about my concern due to my face structure. He just said "Ok" and left the room. It also took about 3-4 min.
It's been over 5 months now. Not only I look wired, I am having hard time talking since my muscle was pulled back too much! I can't do my work well since I can't talk! I don't see a lot of my friend no more.. I limit myself to do so many things.. Now I'm struggling with my long depression..
My face look tighter but I look so ugly and look so different than my original face and It's permanent!!
I don't know what to do...
It's my fault I chose Dr Kwon even after I read some really bad reviews of his service. I thought I don't need to worry about his skills when I saw his office in that prominent location.
He is rushing and not paying attention to details of each patient. He tries to take as much as patient possible. Never admits when surgery went wrong. It will be few pages if I write my whole experience in his office, it was a terrible experience.
New York Plastic Surgeon