Happy with Midface/neck Lift - New York

It’s been 2.5 months since my midface lift...

It’s been 2.5 months since my midface lift performed by Konstantin Vasyukevich. I spent over a year researching plastic surgery world and chose Doctor Konstantin. What attracted me is that he specializes mainly in face reconstruction (not like majority of plastic surgeons who claim to be topnotch in fixing breasts, face, belly..). The first office visit made me even more attracted to dr. Konstantin – he was calm, professional, explained all the details of the procedure, shared relevant information, pictures and videos, was realistic in explaining the pros and cons of the surgery and was not pushy. I look good for my 56 years but the neck and jaws just started drooping. I was specific in my goal for the surgery – I did not want my face to look “fixed” and overtight and that’s what dr. Konstantin achieved: there is no drastic change (and I did not want one) but I look like I just came back from vacation. And Doctor Konstantin helped me to stay in that after-vacation look :-) The surgery went well, the recovery period had its up and downs – I kept contacting dr.Konstantin with many concerns and worries, he was very responsive, supportive and detailed in his explanations of post-surgery effects. His assistant Luba should be an envy to all the doctors – she is extremely attentive and organized professional and sweet as well.
After-surgery scars are gradually fading, the worries and discomfort are gone – I am pretty sure I will come back to Doctor Konstantin for more procedures (hopefully more minor than surgeries for the time being). In the meantime my girlfriends already asked me for Dr.Konstantin's phone number – which means that I look good – which in its turn means that Dr. Konstantin did a good job on my face.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon