Dr. Sultan and His Team Are Great!

I am over 65, active and in good health, and had...

I am over 65, active and in good health, and had been considering a "facelift" for several years to correct puffy eyes; sagging, loose skin; and a turkey neck which my razor was having a harder time maneuvering over every morning when I shave. The goal of course was a healthier -- OK a little younger -- appearance. But I also wanted to look natural -- average guy here -- nothing extreme.

I asked my long-time Dermatologist for a referral and he recommended Dr. Mark Sultan. I met with Dr. Sultan several times, was impressed with his warmth, professionalism, and experience. Also talked it over with my Primary Care Physician, who knew Dr. Sultan and also recommended him. Scheduled the surgery this summer with Dr. Sultan and am really happy with the result which exceeded my expectations! My review of Dr. Sultan is below.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sultan performed "facelift" surgery on me this summer, including upper and lower eyes and my neck. I am extremely happy with the result which exceeded my expectations. Such a good surgical result, I believe, was made even better by the quality of care I received from Dr. Sultan and his team every step of the way -- from the first consultation through post-surgical monitoring and follow-up. Dr. Sultan is thorough, professional, and has a warm and friendly manner. In addition to being a wonderful cosmetic surgeon he is a real physician who puts his patients' well being and care first. For anyone considering cosmetic surgery, I cannot recommend Dr. Sultan highly enough. Thank you, Dr. Sultan! Thanks also to Patty and Danielle and all the team for their wonderful care!