Dr. Jacono is a Master of His Art - New York

Dr. Jacono is nothing short of pure genius! I am...

Dr. Jacono is nothing short of pure genius! I am four weeks from surgery and the results are outstanding. I had his signature MADE lift with laser, and I look natural, just less tired and strained. After returning to my office, only one person held her stare and noted, "You look well!" I knew after our interview that he was the doctor for me. Mind you, I conducted significant research on doctors' capabilities, however when I met him, I was taken aback by his genuine warmth, and sincere demeanor. He makes his living giving people back their confidence and a kick in their step. He is a master of his art, however he is also dedicated to utilizing that art to transform the innocent lives of those much less fortunate than us (read his website!). He is profoundly special -too bad we can't clone him because the world needs more people like him. Kudos to Dr. Jacono and those lucky interns who learn his work everyday! I highly recommend him.
Great Neck Facial Plastic Surgeon