Consultation review: Wasted 100 Consult Fee - New York

I read the glowing reviews on Dr Kaufman and...

I read the glowing reviews on Dr Kaufman and thought I would give him a go at a consult. I am ready to look good again after some health issues.
I went in for my eyelids as I saw he had a special. Of course that special was not for me, he had to charge me close to 6000 just for the upper lids. Than I asked him about a facelift and lip lift. He went on and on how unnatural lip lifts are.....really, cause they look amazing to me, and have super high reviews here. As for the facelift I do not need much but my jowls bother me. I told him I was abused and had some reconstruction due to that 20 yrs prior. He danced around the facelift telling me to wait 2 more years. Why would I wait two years if I was unhappy, why feel like crap for two more years? I got the feeling in his office as he danced around my questions with answers that made no sense that he did not want to touch an abused woman. He should have told me right off he would not do work on me, and than I would have left. He should not have given me the run around than taken 100 consult and did not even have his office call me with a firm price for the lids. My experience; Kaufman was unprofessional and cold. In short he was the worst Doctor I have seen in 10 years!

Still no call from his office

Still waiting on a call about prices further securing my feeling dr Kaufman should have told me right off he would not do my surgery.
I may call the ethics committee on this matter.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Very uncomfortable, I felt judged and left his office feeling lied to.