44 Year-old Female in Need of a Refresh Around the Eyes! - New York

Dr. Eviatar and his team are incredibly...

Dr. Eviatar and his team are incredibly professional & caring. I had a permanent look of fatigue around the eyes and they took the time to talk through my concerns and all possible solutions. Once we decided on blepharoplasty for my upper lids and CO2 laser for my lower lids, they took significant time to prepare me both mentally and physically for the surgery and healing process. The surgery itself was quick (45 minutes) and so was the healing process - I was back at work 5 days later. It's been 8 weeks since the surgery and I could not be happier with the outcome. I no longer look tired - I look like myself again! The results were subtle and natural. I'm so glad I found Dr. Eviatar and his team. It's priceless to be able to look in the mirror and be happy with the person staring back at you.
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Eviatar and his team are so calming. There is no pressure to fix anything. They listen to your concerns and provide solutions based on what you need and want. They are very transparent on the pros & cons of your options. They have earned my trust time and again.