Under Eye Restylane Injections. New York, NY

My experience with Dr. Yang has been fantastic...

My experience with Dr. Yang has been fantastic from the minute I got greeted from the patient coordinator to the minute I walked out. Mae Javier, The patient coordinator is the sweetest person you would ever meet. She totally made me feel comfortable. I decided to go with Dr. Yang after seeing the great results on my sister in which I brought there initially as a gift from me. My sister and I went there with our hopes not so high considering how BAD my sisters hollow and dark circles were. She came out looking 10 years younger. Due to that I said, "I must get this procedure done!"
I am very thrilled with the subtle but definitely noticeable difference. Not underfilled nor overfilled, just PERFECT!! No lumpyness or bruising which I was expecting, very smooth contour. Most importantly, It looks natural.
If you are looking for a doctor who gives great results-You've found your man!!! He is very skilled, informative, and charming. What an artistic hand. He is one of a kind, a doc who truly cares about his patients and not about the money.
I Finally found a treatment that works for my genetic dark circles and hollow under eyes. I've never looked better:) Thank you Dr. Wang. You are the best!!!!!

By the way, I will be returning for another procedure:)
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon