Turned Me into a Monster

As you can see in the pics, DR. Eviatar destroyed...

as you can see in the pics, DR. Eviatar destroyed my face.

it is now 2 weeks after i last saw him and i still cant completely open my right eye. i also cant fully open my mouth. i am in a lot of pain all day long. i am currently seeing 2 different specialists to correct what he did to me. it seems that he hit a nerve and now i have lost control of my right upper eyelid.

i wanted help getting rid of the bags under my eyes. he refused to inject me under my eyes and he convinced me that i need injections in other areas first. he does this so you keep coming back and you keep paying. i saw him a total of 3 times and i spent over $4000 dollars.

he insisted on injecting me with radiesse.... in my cheek bones and the sides of my fore head. i thought he knew what he was doing , so i allowed it. now i may regret it for the rest of my life.

even after he did this to me, his assistant Myriam was so rude to me. she is very unprofessional.
i called one day and wanted to talk DR. Eviatar because i was so worried about my face. he would not even speak to me for a minute. they did not even offer to refund my money after they saw the condition of my face. all they did was give me some steroid pills and told me to go home! i have disputed all the charges with amex and im currently considering legal action.
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon