After Years of Anticipation I Took the Plunge to Correct my Upper and Lower Eyelids. New York, NY

I met with Dr. Perrotti at his surgery facility. ...

I met with Dr. Perrotti at his surgery facility. He mapped out my eye area for surgery and answered questions I had about the procedure. He placed all my concerns to rest before I was wheeled into the operating room. His entire staff was professional and attentive right down to the anesthesiologist. The surgery started on time and was completed in the amount of time quoted. The recuperation period was better than expected and the results were astounding! Need I say more?
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Perrotti is one of the best if not the BEST plastic surgeon in NYC. His fine attention to detail, his professionalism as well as his concern and respect for his patients is unparalleled. He is a master at his craft and highly regarded amongst his peers in the industry. 5 stars is not enough to rate this fine doctor!