Too Young to Start Looking Old - New York

I have been going to Chelsea Cosmetic for many...

I have been going to Chelsea Cosmetic for many years to maintain my face and skin. I was referred to Rebecca Weston because of my concern with losing fat and collegan in my cheeks and face causing my face to sag...and the dreaded jowls to begin forming on my jawline.
Rebecca was patient, kind...and most importantly very informative on what the Exilis procedure was and how it worked...and what kind of results I could expect. During my 1st procedure we focused on my eye area...and I could see results within a week...and Rebecca told me they would only get better over the next several months. We continued with treatments on my full face and neck to address all my concerns. I could not be happier with the results so far.
Yes...Exilis is amazing...but more importantly, the person you are trusting with your skin and face...feeling confidant that they are accomplished and know exactly what they are doing is even more important. The treatment is only as good as the person providing it! Rebecca Weston is a true professional! Her experience with the treatment and with thousands of patients over her lengthy career has provided her with an uncanny ability to tailor each treatment to each individual person. She also knows the nuances of the treatment that only seasoned professionals can know.

I cannot recommend Rebecca Weston highly enough...for any treatment she provides.
Rebecca Weston