Worth It - New York

I was made fun of constantly as a child but never...

I was made fun of constantly as a child but never could afford the procedure. I was finally able to get it done and am very happy to see the attention brought away from my ears and to my face. It was not invasive and quick return to the office. I enjoyed finding a doctor that didn't require such a long period of bandaging so I could return to the office quickly. Make sure you communicate how close to the head you are expecting your ears to be. Overall very happy I had the procedure.

Before/After Photos

A few people requested before and afters.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Though Dr. S may not be the most talkative or charming, my experience of the procedure and results were good, and that's what matters. He won't try to sweet talk or up sell you on anything. I really like that he doesn't bandage you up after, which allows for a speedy return to the office. I appreciated how convenient the office was in Manhattan. The facilities were clean. His staff were organized and provided all the information needed. There was little to no wait times. Most importantly, the procedure itself was as comfortable as it could be, and the results were good. He is also responsive to any feedback you may have.