Perfect Otoplasty (Ears Pinned)! - New York, NY

Four years ago, in 2012, I was referred to Dr....

Four years ago, in 2012, I was referred to Dr. Miller by one of my closest (and beautiful) friends who had her nose done by him and she was very happy (and looked amazing). My whole life I wanted to get my ears pinned back because they stuck out and I was made fun of as a child. I am SO happy I went with Dr. Miller because my ears are perfect now! The operation was super fast and easy.

Truthfully, I was in quite some serious pain afterward, but I can't really say whether it was out of the ordinary since I imagine all surgeries are going to require a level of pain. However, the staff were helpful and available throughout the process and my only memory is that it was SO worth it. I couldn't be happier with how I look now.

Overall I can't say enough good things about Dr. Miller. I still see him regularly for Botox touch ups.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Miller is the nicest, friendliest doctor and I've never felt more comfortable putting myself in someone's hands.