Otoplasty - New York, NY

I got an ear pinning and a reduction of the top of...

I got an ear pinning and a reduction of the top of the ear because they were too pointy. Now that I am all healed up i am happy with the pinning part. my ears are no longer sticking out. but the reduction of the point did not go away. He tried but I guess that's just the way my ears are structured. I was told by many not to expect perfection so I didn't. I didn't expect to have "normal" round shaped ears and because of that I am happy with the procedure. Dr. Cenedese's staff is organized, professional, and courteous. From scheduling the free consultation until the follow up appointment, I had a good experience. During my healing time when I would contact Dr. Cenedese via e-mail with questions he would always responds quickly. Also, his assistant Catherine is awesome! she always gave me good talk and when she help remove my sutures she was extra gentle. more gentle than the doctor.
New York Plastic Surgeon