Mom of 3 with Breast Lift & Diastasis Repair - New York

I carried and breastfed 3 babies and my belly and...

I carried and breastfed 3 babies and my belly and breasts looked the part! The diastasis made me miserable and left me with 4 hernias. Exercise was uncomfortable and often painful. I always had large breadth but never liked their shape so after a consult with Dr Rowe it was decided that a lift with implants and a lollipop incision was the way to go!
New York Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr Rowe was nothing short of extraordinary. Dr Rowe and his staff were all extremely friendly and always helpful, caring and considerate, taking their time to address all of my questions and concerns. Dr Rowe came highly recommended by a dear friend and his surgical skills did not disappoint. Comparative to others having my surgeries, (I had breast lift with implants, 2 hernias repaired, a diastasis repair and tummy tuck) Dr Rowe's work stands out as the most natural and beautiful work. He is a talent as well as a great guy with an excellent bedside manner!!