cracked tooth - New York

I went to Dr. Alvarez many years ago for a dental...

I went to Dr. Alvarez many years ago for a dental cleaning, bleaching of a discolored tooth, and extraction of 4 wisdom teeth. Every procedure was painless, wisdom teeth included. No facial swelling at all!!! Since then I've moved to long island and settled for another dentist due to the commute. Well today my front tooth cracked and even though I had another dentist I didn't trust him enough to repair my tooth. I immediate reaction was to call Dr. Alvarez. They had a cancellation!!! Thank God!!! He took his time, explained every step and dental machine noise I heard. Again, painless procedure!! My tooth looks beautiful again. I will drive 3 hours in traffic to see him because I know he will do an amazing job. I will never go to another dentist again. The staff was friendly, helpful and the care and service I received was beyond excellent!!! They treated me like I never left :)
Manhattan Dentist

friendly, professional, and thorough. Explained options, potential costs, and VERY honest about what needs to be done. Most importantly he loves what he does!!!