dr. andrew jacono made me so happy!!! New York, NY

I was you...just a short time ago! I was...

I was you...just a short time ago! I was searching for those special surgeon's hands that I would entrust for my facial plastic surgery.

I found him! His name is ANDREW JACONO. And I state, without reservation, that I am so thankful I did.

My surgery, performed just 6 weeks ago, was a revision deep plane face-lift, and upper and lower blepharoplasty. My initial visit with Dr. Jacono was an honest and comfortable dialogue, with Dr. Jacono explaining how he can realistically meet my expectations -- I felt my 62 year old face looked sad.
Surgery was scheduled by his very pleasant and able staff, and I left the office feeling confident that my decision was the right one -- so important!

My surgery went without incident. The recovery was, as explained - mildly uncomfortable the first couple of days. Smooth going afterwards, with only moderate limitations.

And my results...perfection! The incision lines are already BARELY visible. I DO NOT have a pulled, stretched, or plastic look. My face is the same face I have known all my life -- not someone else's. My appearance is a natural, rested look. It's a very "happy," me!!!

Dr. Jacono is a gifted and highly skilled surgeon. I hope you meet him!
Great Neck Facial Plastic Surgeon