DON'T DO IT!!! There's a Chance It Will Ruin Your Body Forever. New York, NY

Ask yourself: would you really get this procedure...

Ask yourself: would you really get this procedure if there was a chance you will make your fat bulge decrease by up to 20% but also a chance you will permanently increase it by 300%? It's like playing Russian roulette.
I am a young, healthy female. I am thin, exercise daily and eat well. However, I always had a fat stomach roll and muffin top that wouldn't go away unless I got to a unsustainably low weight. It looked ridiculous to have such slender arms and legs and then have this bubble mid section.
I've had lower abdomen, upper abdomen and flanks done 3 times. At first I thought there was no change and I just need to patient and repeat the treatment.
At this point the areas look 3 times bigger than they were before the treatment! My mid section increased by 3 inches! It was never ever this big. I am afraid I have a complication called 'Paradoxical Adipose Hyperplasia' (PAH), which hasn't been mentioned to me as a possible side effect by my doctor nor is it mentioned anywhere on the Coolsculpting/Zeltiq website. If you search RealSelf site you will notice that an increasingly large number of people are reporting PAH and are permanently disfigured, not to mention the cost. The manufacturer is reluctant to help and wants to keep it quiet and make as much money as they can before the whole thing blows up on national news and lawsuits bring them down. The truth is that the company doesn't fully understand the science behind the cryolipolysis phenomenon let alone the PAH side effect. If you search the professional scientific publication database PUBMED there are very few articles written about the topic so far. I feel stupid for not investigating this deeper or at least waiting for the first serious side effect patients to emerge.
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

The doctor is OK. You may not even meet him. His assistants take pictures and do the Coolsculpting procedure. I met him once to see if I should retreat an area. First I treated my lower abdomen, then upper abdomen and then flanks. I felt like I was seeing no improvement and vocalized my frustration. The assistant said that multiple treatments are often needed to see a difference and urged me to repeat. She said that the more treatments I got the better the result. I was told I could repeat the treatment of the same area after 1 month. I ended up doing my stomach 3 times and flanks 5 times. At this point I feel like my areas not only didn't get smaller but increased in size and the fat turned from being soft to hard!? How could this be? I work out every day and have been particularly good with my diet. I feel like I was urged to get more treatments and spend more money on a treatment that makes things worse. I hope the doctor will evaluate my before/after photographs and address my concerns.