CoolSculpting and Exilis Results Beyond My Wildest Dreams

I admit it, I have ignored my body at the gym for...

I admit it, I have ignored my body at the gym for quite some time. While I would spend money at the hair salon and spa, I ignored the gym and it caught up to me and could not be ignored any longer. My concern was weight gain and unwanted fatty areas in my thighs and stomach areas. I knew I would not do anything invasive like liposuction and have heard of great results from CoolSculpting but was still weary until that one day I scheduled a consultation with Rebecca Weston at OMNI Aesthetic MD in Chelsea area of Manhattan.
Rebecca Weston

Rebecca Weston has become the only person I will trust with my body. I wasted much time during consultations with other aestheticians who really made me feel rushed and pressured. I left each of those office consultations disappointed and frustrated. Rebecca took her time explaining the process and was honest in level setting my expectations and created a plan for me that would give me the results I wanted. It is obvious to me that not only does she love what she does and is great at it, but she loves delivering fantastic results that made me happier than I could have expected. After my CoolSculpting procedure and recovery time, I began Exilis treatment for the skin tightening. These two procedures coupled together have given me results beyond my dreams. My girlfriends have noticed and complimented me on the progress. Needless to say, my husband of more than 20 years is very happy with the results too! If you are considering CoolSculpting or Exilis, do yourself and your body a favor, and schedule a consultation with Rebecca Weston. She is the absolute best!!!