25 Year Old Athletic Girl - New York, NY

I am so happy a friend recommended Coolsculpting...

I am so happy a friend recommended Coolsculpting to me. I have been very athletic whole life but had 2 areas on my body that could not get to look the way I want. I tried to change my diet but it was not helping and I was just losing fat in other areas. I decided to try Coolsculpting because I did not want to go under anesthesia. I treated my sides above my waste line and my inner thighs and it has been a little over 2 months and I am so happy with my results. I started to see a difference faster on my waste but my legs are catching up and I they do not touch anymore. It was not painful at all, i was slightly swollen for a week and a little tender and that was it.

I went for my consultation and treatment at Fountain Medspa. I did not plan to do everything same day but they had a cancellation and was able to get me in that day. I was there for about 6 hours because I did 4 hours of coolsculpting. Maribele did the procedure for me and all the girls in the office were so sweet. They even got me lunch. I am going to go back before the summer for a facial.