Chin Implant and Liposuction - New York, NY

Where should I even start??!! I've always hated my...

Where should I even start??!! I've always hated my chin.... For years.... I hated my profile... Always felt like I had a very small chin and a big forehead... Just had a chin implant put in on Monday also had liposuction on chin and neck area.... I really don't know how I feel about my results. At this point I'm praying it's just the swelling because I am not happy.

Chin implant

I'm not sure if it's the swelling or what, but my face looks very box shaped.... Like a square chin, I am not happy at all and I'm regretting doing this... I'm only 4 days post op but please let me know what you guys think and your experience. The first week post op did your face and chin area look very boxed like, somewhat like Frankenstein?!!

So I had tapes and stitches removed today and this is how it looks... I do like the side view of it right now but I'm not feeling the front view at all... I know I'm still swollen... But I'm not sure if I like the length of my chin from the front because it looks a little long. Let's see in a few more days how it looks. I still have lots of bruising... They did some laser on my bruising at the docs office today to speed that up so it can go away faster... I will keep updating.

5 days post

So today I'm actually liking my chin.... I put some makeup on and like the way it looks even though it's still completely numb and still swollen.... I guess I just have to be patient... I've heard the swelling can take months to go down and it's a really slow process.

6 days post op

It's getting better and better each day.... Had to go back to work so he is a photo with lots of makeup on to cover up all the bruising I have around my chin area. Then there is a photo of me without makeup before bed... Thing are feeling great... Just still completely numb from my bottom lip down, praying the feeling comes back soon because it has my mouth go a little crooked when I talk because I'm numb everywhere.... Chin area feels tights and so does neck but each day that passes swelling goes down a little bit more.

Post op day 9

So it's been 9 days since my chin augmentation and liposuction and everyday is getting a little better. Bruising is taking forever to go away, but each day is lightening up a bit more. I just have to wear makeup to conceal my chin because the bruising is pretty bad and I have to work so I have to hide it. Just started taking vitamin C which I heard is very good for bruising. And I can tell I'm still a little swollen on the bottom of my chin, it feels a little fat there, hoping this goes down soon as well. I'm so happy that today I was feeling little things in my chin, like little shocks... So I believe the nerves are regenerating and going to start working again so this numbness can go away because it's driving me crazy! It's uncomfortable to eat sometimes being completely numb from lip down! So there are some days I like my chin and other days where I feel like it's a little long from the front view. I don't know, just been having a lot of mixed emotions. Sometimes I miss my old face but then again on other days I like my new chin. It's weird. If you are thinking about getting a chin augmentation, think it through very well before doing it and make sure you will be able to accept that yes your face is going to change. The main thing I'm concerned about is family and friends being able to notice I changed something. My immediate family has been very supportive though.. I will keep updating.

It's almost been a month!

I can't believe on June 16th will be 1 month already! On all my previous posts I sounded so nervous and almost regretted my decision in doing this, but now I can finally say I am so happy I had this done. Almost all the swelling is down in my chin area, just a little swelling in my neck area around the top.... Other than that I am so happy. Dr. Jacono did an amazing job, highly recommend him. My chin is a perfect size for my face... For all of you thinking about getting it done... I want to just let you know you really can't see your results for a long time.... A week or two after I wanted to cry because of the swelling and bruising and thought my face was going to look like that, but your have to be very patient to see your final results. Best decision I made, I feel so confident now and I'm so happy!

Review of Dr. Jacono Chin Implant and Liposuction

Dr. Jacono did an awesome job with my chin implant! I love the way I look now! It came out amazing... At first I was very nervous my chin was going to look big or too long but he put in the perfect size implant for my face. Recovery was a piece of cake. He is a very experienced plastic surgeon and knows exactly what he is doing and knows what will look good on you. If i ever have another cosmetic surgery, I will definitely be going back to him. Thank you so much Dr. Jacono for making me look beautiful. I feel so confident now with my new chin.

Great Neck Facial Plastic Surgeon