Rebecca Weston is my Skin Guru!!!! New York, NY

As a guy in his early 40s, I have skin condition...

As a guy in his early 40s, I have skin condition concerns. I was feeling like my skin was dull and had lost some elasticity with skin texture flaws. I did plenty of research on the benefits of chemical peels and the made the attempt of trying to find the best place to go for the best person to treat me. It took weeks of research online and plenty of office visits and consultations until I ended up seeing Rebecca Weston at OMNI Aesthetic MD in NYC. She has wowed me from day one when I saw her in panic mode from a break out due to using too many products and since with all of the knowledge share and education she has been kind enough to share with me during my visits. She is honest and trustworthy which is so rare to find in this industry. Rebecca truly wants what is best for you and your skin. She has always been very upfront with me when explaining the benefits and expected results. She did my first chemical peel which was a mandelic peel. She explained this was a gentle yet effective peel and best for my first peel given my skin sensitivity. She was right! I saw results and so did other people. Who doesn't love compliments from friends and coworkers? We waited for my skin to recover plus the added wait time between peels that is necessary and then she performed a Rejuvenize peel. Wow! It provided better results as she said it would.
Rebecca Weston

I truly cannot say enough great things and praise loudly enough the professionalism, skill, talent and delightful personality of Rebecca Weston who is an aesthetician at OMNI Aesthetic MD. In one consultation, Rebecca educated me far beyond my expectations and far surpassed all prior experiences with anyone in the skin care industry. I came in with a list of questions and she patiently listened to each one and responded with detailed answers but then expanded on each with a valuable knowledge share that truly made me understand holistically what proper skin care entails. Beyond all of this, her bed side manners are second to none. I had a strong sense of comfort I was speaking and interacting with someone who not only truly knows exactly what she is talking about but is passionate about her field. She educated me on products and procedures and I now have a much more refined skin care regimen. I am thrilled to have been fortunate enough to cross paths with Rebecca and I am confident in saying I now have an aesthetician who gets me and all my quirky ways and also now have the one place where I will go for my skin peels and all future procedures to come. It is not an easy task to find the best place to go for your skin care needs. I know this. Save your time and have no doubt in Rebecca Weston at OMNI Aesthetic MD in NYC.