Amazing Results! - New York, NY

I find it hard to believe that we are talking...

I find it hard to believe that we are talking about the same dermatologist on some of the reviews posted! I came to Doctor Halem because I was bothered by my big pores, brown spots and I wasn't happy with my face at all. She recommended me a chemical peel which worked out amazingly! She explained me the whole process of it which made me feel totally comfortable about it. Since chemicals are being applied to my face I was a little bit scared about it, but Dr.Halem made me feel secure and is surely the best decision I've made. I am very happy with the way my face looks now,. Throughout the process the nurses were very attentive and they gave me all the instructions of what I needed to do after my treatment. The next day after my peel Dr.Halem called me to check how was I doing. I really liked Dr.Halem and her staff they were all very professional. I totally recommend this doctor and actually I will be bringing my sister for an appointment so she could help her with her acne problems.
New York Dermatologic Surgeon