Butt Implants Done Today - New York

I had a flat booty & I wanted a juicy booty there....

I had a flat booty & I wanted a juicy booty there. I had the procedure this morning at 8am and it's almost 8pm & I feel great, I'm up walking around.. It was ALOT better than what I expected. I'm still in the compression garment but I can see my booty already! Can't wait to wear my new panties lol I see the difference already. Can you?

432cc round

Recovery day 2

Still wearing the compression garment & sleeping on my stomach

See the difference?

Can ya ?

Sexy booty

Before butt implants

Flat... Lame... BEFORE

Wednesday I go to get my stitches removed. So excited! Can't wait to take the compression garment off and work on my booth shake LOL

13 Sep 2014 2 days post
Wednesday I go to get my stitches removed. So excited! Can't wait to take the compression garment off and work on my booty shake LOL

Day 3

Recovering still... Day 3

My hips are looking bigger too! Can't wait to try on my Victoria secret panties! How long did y'all leave the compression garment on? When did you start driving again?

Day 3 look at that curve!!

Look at my sexy booty curve !

Day 4

Day 4 my booty is numb...

Day 4 recovery

Took off the compression shorts...

4days after

Before & after

Day 5 *booty update*

Tomorrow I get my stitches out! Hopwfully I can take off my compression garment soon!

Day 6

Going to my check up today! Hopefully the stitches can come out & I don't have to wear the compression garment 24/7 anymore... My pain Meds are finished :( hopefully something over the counter can help with the pain & numbness

Post Op check up

My check up was literally less than 5 min. When he pushed down on it OUCH! it's still healing, tender, swollen, etc. I still have to wear my compression shorts & I see him again next week. But Atleast he gave me the OK to shower lol

Day 7 Post Op

One week post! Woohoo!!!!!

When can I shower

how long did y'all wait until you showered? I don't want to open the stitches

New pics

I took some post op pics. Here's me one week after butt implants!

When can I drive?

I hate being stuck in the house lol do you think if I put pillows ubderneath me I will be ok? How many weeks did y'all wait?

Booty shake with a snake LOL

It's been a week+2 so I'm 9 days post op! I'm still walking like a peinguin lol I can't wait to fully recover. I am still laying on my stomach & not driving..

2 weeks post op

Can't sit yet... I go back to work next week. :( hope it works out

Fluid drained out today

I went in for a check up to have my stitches taken out & I had to have the fluid removed with a needle. My butt implants were so hard & it was very painful to sit down. Hopefully I can be better soon.

I want to cry

I want to cry. Over two weeks.. Can't drive, had to take off another week of work, can't sit.. How long does this last ?!

Fluid was drained

I still can't sit down

When I sit down it feels like I'm sitting on two baseballs. I went for my post op check up & fluids were drained.

Rock hard implants

Ok my butt is bigger, but it's rock hard. No jiggle what so ever & I still can't sit.. I'm in so much pain.. Calling doctor on Monday .. Is my implant showing now?!? Look at my pic.. Do you see the edge of the implant? I want to cry

Before & After. 2 weeks post op

My butt looks wierd

It looks big up top & small at bottom. Still so painful

Check up Update

I went in for a check up & once again, needles had to drain a lot of fluid. I go for another check up October 10th. He said I'm not a good healer lol that's never good to hear!

Been so busy! Miss y'all !!

Been so busy.., booty was drained again, but hopefully this was the last time ???? I see him again in a month. Booty is still hard, will it soften? Is it the solid silicone? ????????????

Hey ladies!! I'm back!!

Hey ladies!!! Sorry I haven't got back to everyone. I'm sure you know how hectic things can be. My butt implants are okay now. Everything is better, except they are still hard to the touch ( but not painful anymore ) it's just when you push my booty... You can feel the solid silicone. But everything else is okay, I can drive, exercise, etc. hope everyone is good!!! Xoxoxo
New York Plastic Surgeon