Breast Reduction. New York, NY

I am the busy CEO of a Healthcare Company and...

I am the busy CEO of a Healthcare Company and mother to 2 young kids. I have always felt self-conscious about the size of my breasts (large for my frame) and getting dressed every day was a struggle - I felt I was constantly trying to hide, minimize and cover myself in order to look professional.

Once I knew I was done with pregnancy, breast feeding etc I started doing some research on the best plastic surgeon for the job. I met with 3 or 4 but I have to say, once I met Dr. Engler that was it for me! I immediately felt I could trust him and ask him anything, which I basically did! He never rushed me or made me feel like he had a more important place to be. I was blown away by his thoughtfulness and sensitivity around my wishes vs. my husband's, my concern about any impact on my kids and just my general concerns having never undergone plastic surgery before.

I also felt that he looked at me as more of an artist than a doctor and what an artist he is! I am beyond thrilled with the results of my surgery. I feel so confident and happy every day, as if a weight has ben lifted off my shoulders (literally and figuratively!). His office staff is incredible, so responsive and kind... they made me feel like a VIP every time I called or walked into the office. I cannot recommend Dr. Engler highly enough - he is gentleman, an artist and a brilliant doctor.
New York Plastic Surgeon