So. Worth. It - New York, NY

The insurance approval process was relatively...

The insurance approval process was relatively easy, the procedure was quick and I was back on my feet and able to return to my office job after just a little over a week! I only needed to be on the prescription pain meds for a few days, and then I was completely ok on extra strength tylenol and ice packs. My doctor's estimate of my recovery time and process was completely accurate, and it was not bad at all. 6 months out and my scars are well on their way to fading away, and everything is looking and feeling awesome!
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rowe and his whole staff were incredible. They helped me every single step of the way from my first consultation to my most recent follow up this morning (6 months out and looking/feeling GREAT). I always felt completely taken care of, and most questions I had were answered before I even had to ask. I can't stress enough how lovely and helpful the entire staff has been. I couldn't be more happy with the process, the people, or the results. Thank you.