A+ Breast Reduction/lift - New York, NY

If I had to grade Dr. Rowe and his entire staff i...

If I had to grade Dr. Rowe and his entire staff i would give them a .... A++++++
I came across Dr. Rowe through a review while being pleased with the reviews- I figured I set a consultation for a breast reduction up and see for myself. Where do I start- I left the first consultation reassured that it was the place for me. They were able to answer all my questions. I left that morning with out a doubt in the world. I loved the cleanliness, friendliness and the organization of the office staff. I'm so pleased with the overall service. Katie was beyond AWESOME setting up appointments & completing paper work with my insurance etc...She was so efficient that i really didn't have to do anything on my end ( she literally took care of it all).
I just had my breast reduction done mid July 2016- I must say it was the smoothest surgery ever. Dr. Rowe came in that morning with such a positive attitude and ready to transform my life- all nerves diminished instantly. ( I'm most GRATEFUL that he went out his way to introduced himself to my mother and reassure her I was in the BEST hands- Thank you Dr. Rowe. I had the procedure done at the Gramercy Surgical Center- the staff there was beyond GREAT! I really loved the service received while there.
The post surgery experience has been GREAT! Love that I received a call after surgery for an update and the check-ups occur immediately. I'm a more confident and happier woman because of YOU Dr. Rowe. Love my new BREASTS!
New York Plastic Surgeon

He's simply awesome- Knows what he is doing! Loved his positive energy.