Breast Reduction and Lift. New York, NY

When I started to do my research on who I wanted...

When I started to do my research on who I wanted to go to for my consultation I was overwhelmed. Dr. Rowe was the first and last consultation I went to because I never felt so comfortable before! Mia was amazing with helping me get my surgery covered by insurance, Katie was always there if I had any questions about anything! From my consultation, Melissa made me feel so comfortable and answered every question I had and would walk me through the process. I couldn't be any more happier with this surgery and the results! As soon as I got the surgery I felt like a new person! Feel so much more comfortable and happier with my body! Great Experience!
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rowe and his staff are all amazing!! As soon as I met Katie, Mia, Melissa, and Dr. Rowe they made me feel so comfortable answering all my questions and calming my nerves! I never met a doctor who was so nice like Dr. Rowe! He is definitely the best!