62 Years Old, Breast Lift, Removal of Implants - New York

I cannot say enough good things about this amazing...

I cannot say enough good things about this amazing experience. Having had 4 plastic surgeries over 20 years, this was hands down the very best and actually enjoyable! I interviewed 4 specialists for my breast uplift, reduction and removal of implants. Dr. Vickery was the only one who said she thought she could reduce them, and lift them without implants. The operation was super successful. They are high and perky and she made a nipple adjustment. The whole effect makes me look years younger. What was really special about the experience was the Doctor and her staff. It's a small office and the team of RN's (Margaret and Candice) and anesthesiologist (Dr. Keegan) worked together as a seamless and caring team. They all have lovely personalities and really care about the patient in the old fashioned way. With Dr. Vickery one feels she is in the medical field for the love of the profession, to help women feel better about their bodies rather than to create a high priced designer doctor brand. Dr. Vickery is the real thing. I highly encourage anyone considering breast work to consult her!
New York Plastic Surgeon