21 Years Old, DDD to B+ - New York

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I'm about 3 months out of surgery with Dr. Vickery...

I'm about 3 months out of surgery with Dr. Vickery and I can now say that I should have done it 5 years ago. The whole surgery process was incredibly smooth. Dr. Vickery and her whole private staff are so incredibly sweet and you can tell they really want to make you feel comfortable. Dr. Vickery has preformed hundreds and hundreds of these surgeries and really is the best doctor in her field. Because of Dr. Vickery, my everyday life is infinitely better. I feel lighter, walking/running is amazing now, I don't have to think about my clothes making me look larger than I am, and much more. In terms of recovery, I was surprised with how fast and painless it was, but this is unique to how Dr. Vickery preforms her surgeries. I was in medium pain for 2 days after the surgery, then during the two weeks after the surgery I was just a bit sore - like the soreness you can get after a hard gym work out - but no pain. After two weeks, I had no soreness and my breasts couldn't look better. If I ever had a question during the recovery, Dr. Vickery or her nurse, Margaret, would get back to me immediately. So, choose to do the surgery and for sure choose to do it with Dr. Vickery. She has changed my life completely for the better.

I love Dr. Vickery. She is smart, kind, and unquestionably the best in her field. Whenever I had questions or wanted to clarify anything, she would get back to me immediately and made me feel comfortable. Also, the whole team she has there is just so beyond kind. Margaret, the main nurse, is exceptionally nice and always available for questions.