So Satisfied With Results! - New York, NY

To give you some background information of my life...

To give you some background information of my life and situation, I’m a 21 year old girl who has hated her breasts since she developed them. In all honestly I’m not one to use the word hate, but in this case I did, enough to beg my parents into considering a breast reduction. Of course I didn’t want to lose any essence of myself and I didn’t want to end up worse then what I was. You know those horror stories, the ones that intimidate you into going through with a procedure or even taking the first step looking for a doctor.

New York Plastic Surgeon

In my case I had no fear in that department. I knew that I was ready to wear button downs, strapless dresses, and be comfortable in a bikini. With that being said Dr. E made all of that happen. He spoke to my parents conservatively. He leveled with me and helped me understand the procedure and post operation recovery and finally made my dreams come true. When asked after my surgery how I felt, I could only reply “I feel myself”. Dr. E not only brilliantly constructed my new breasts, but made me more confident then I could ever imagine. Now as an art major I can go into my live drawing class and not be jealous of the female model posing in front of me, but instead be proud of what I have and not compare myself. Dr. E made all this possible.