26 Years Old, No Kids, Much Needed Breast Lift with Implant Exchange - New York, NY

Dr. Forley is hands down the best, board-certified...

Dr. Forley is hands down the best, board-certified plastic surgeon in NYC. Located in the Upper East Side of Manhattan, his office is anything but stuffy. His staff is welcoming and fantastic. Tracy is amazing and made the experience easy, organized, and pleasant. Satu, the RN, was extremely knowledgeable, professional, kind & caring. Dr. Subbarao, the anesthesiologist, was intelligent, calming, and really helped me feel comfortable going under anesthesia. Everybody made the process very simple and straightforward.

I had a breast augmentation prior using Mentor moderate profile silicone gel implants (375cc) in 2012. I was a 34DD bra size, and prior to my breast aug. I was a 34B. I went over the muscle because the doctor at the time said he could place the implants closer together if done sub-glandular and used my inframammary fold as the incision site. I had developed capsular contracture in my left breast and also had implant wrippling in my right breast. My breasts were low-lying and pointed down, and the areola had stretched significantly.

After examining my breasts from my prior augmentation, Dr. Forley recommended performing a bilateral mastopexy and implant exchange using silicone gel implants. I decided to go with Allergan's newest implants called Inspira (485cc). They feel SO natural! He also made a periareolar incision to reduce the size of my areola with a "cookie cutter" kind of method.

All in all, I couldn't be happier with the final outcome after my surgery now that it's been since January. The scars are still healing, but my self-confidence has risen tremendously, and I'm extremely grateful for Dr. Forley and his whole team.
New York Plastic Surgeon