Dr. Rowe is Awesome!!!! - New York, NY

Over the past year I lost 60 lbs & was so excited...

Over the past year I lost 60 lbs & was so excited about my new body EXCEPT the weight loss made my breasts extremely saggy. I've always frowned upon surgery but it I felt so insecure about how my breasts looked that I would only have sex w/ my bra on. After a host of consultations w/ other docs that left me uncomfortable about the procedure, I was finally referred to Dr. Rowe by a friend & he changed my life!!! The biggest difference was that every other doc talked about taking my nipple off for the procedure and hoping for me to regain sensation back in the nipple, Dr. Rowe made it clear that he would not remove the nipple therefore I wouldn't have to worry about losing sensation. He was informative, highly rated, down to earth & his staff were great so I decided to move forward with the procedure and I'm happy I did!!!!
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rowe and his staff were awesome. They explained everything clearly and made the process less frightening. Dr. Rowe came and saw before the procedure, talked to me and made me comfortable. He was right there after the procedure checking in on me and speaking to my family to advise them that all was well. My follow up appointments were informative and I never waited longer than 5-10 min to see for any scheduled appointments. His staff were also awesome. It's nice to walk in and everyone know exactly who you are and what you need, despite all the other patients they also work with. At the end of the day, this isn't just about having beautiful breasts but it is about an medical experience that showed me that finding the right doctor gives you the ability to ensure your overall health, make an informed medical decision and be happy with the outcome while learning how to maintain healthy habits afterwards... Thanks Dr. Rowe & Staff!!!! You guys are the best!!!!