*31 Years-old with Beautiful, Natural Looking Breasts After Augmentation with Dr. Antell * - New York, NY

Dr. Antell was very highly recommended to me by a...

Dr. Antell was very highly recommended to me by a friend/colleague of mine. I felt comfortable with him right away. As a medical professional myself and someone who has never had surgery, I was very nervous and had lots of questions. Dr. Antell and Michelle (RN) were kind, patient, knowledgeable, professional, and reassuring. Michelle returned my emails almost immediately, even on the weekend. I walked into the office on surgery day knowing that I was in excellent hands. I even left the final implant size selection up to Dr. Antell as I trusted him so much. I had done a LOT of research prior to my surgery and had been preparing myself mentally for post-op day 1 and the big reveal. I was expecting lots of swelling, bruising, etc. but when the bandages were removed I was absolutely shocked how natural and amazing my breasts looked - especially less than 24 hours after surgery! I have continued to heal over the past 4 months and am so incredibly pleased with the results. I never thought that my breasts would look so natural after an augmentation. The size is perfect and the scars are slowly fading. I feel confident that Dr. Antell is available should any future concerns arise, and look forward to seeing his smiling, friendly face each time I go to see him. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Antell-- he will take the BEST care of you!!
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon