22 Year Old Silicone Implants Ruptured - New York

I went in for an MRI after suddenly feeli g some...

I went in for an MRI after suddenly feeli g some pain in my breasts. They've started feeling heavy and my bras dont fit. Im very petite. They're like 34DD now. I didnt know that they can grow. Im having an explant and total capsulectomy. I will be having drains in for a week since I had an infection 22 yrs,ago.

EXPLANT AND BREAST LIFT WENT GREAT

Its been 3 weeks now. Everything went great. I found the absolute hest surgeon..Dr Charles Herman here in NYC. I never had a more compassionate dr. He called me daily pre and pist surgery to make sure I was fine emotionally and physically. There was no pain. I was a 34D and now Im still healing. I love them. I think 34B. Not ready yet to buy all new bras. Im still in my compression bra all day. I massage in am and pm. He also did lipo around fllanks waist behind back. Im 5 ft 2 and very petite. I had gone from 110 to 123 last year. Breasts grew. Both implants were ruptured but not leaking outside. He did an En Bloc and total capsulectomy. Very impt to get both. The breast lift looks great. Actual results will be few months. Not posting pics yet.
Allentown Plastic Surgeon

From the moment I called his office, i knew this was the right dr for me. Ive never experienced such a compassionate and understanding dr. Whenever I have a question or feel anxious...he calls me immediately. His asst and I have bonded. It feel like family. Ive had so many bad plastic surgeries in the past. Dr Herman is smazing. He calms you down. He answers all your questions. Im gaving en bloc and total capsulectomy. After 22 years I will probably be a b or small c I hope. Didnt take a pre picture yet. Will keep on posting.