Breast Augmentation - New York, NY

July 12th, 2016, will be 3? ?months since my ??b...

July 12th, 2016, will be 3? ?months since my ??breast
?augmentation.

It's been quite the journey for me?, as t?he healing process has been flawless and fantastic. I healed very quickly? with not one complication.

My breasts are looking and feeling super ?natural?,? and the ?proportions are spot on.? ?You honestly can't even tell that I've been operated on.

I'm still in denial on how easy and effortless the entire experience was.? Simply put, my breasts ?are ?sexy? and I'm amazed how symmetrical they are, ?t?heir perkiness?, ?and how they sit.. I am incredibly happy with the end results.? No sensation has been lost either, in fact, the complete opposite happened!

Dr. Morin performed the areola incision? augmentation, which consists of cutting slightly under the nipple?. From what I've read, this procedure ??is usually avoided by most surgeons?, because of its sensitivity factor, difficulty of operation, and location.? I can't even tell where the scar is anymore.

Dr. Morin is an incredibly passionate, ?caring, compassionate?,? and a very charming man. His level of expertise is ?unparalleled. He ?deeply ?cares about his patients?,? and he's a genuine gentleman and a master at his craft.? He's been there for me emotionally and ?psychologically,? and has taken all the time in the world to ease my concerns I had before and after my surgery.

?Also, the doctor?'?s communication skills are on point. He doesn't make you feel like a price tag?,? like most insensitive ?d?octors.? He's endearing,? incredibly talented?,? and ?you can tell he loves his work.

Breast augmentation is nothing compared to the ?other surgeries he performs?. Through his pro bono work, he travels the globe ?performing miracle facial reconstruction on children; it blows me away how he literally puts ?faces ?back together.?

Do your own research like I did?, ?and be prepared to be mind? ?
blown. I know a few people that went to him for several operations?,? and they're all extremely joyed?, myself included.

I would recommend any genetic woman or ?transwoman to visit him for a consultation?, as ?I've already recommended a fe?w?. Even ?the ?doctor's ?staff kicks major butt. All the girls ?are sweet, caring, open, accepting and patiently guiding my journey?, even to this day--three months after my surgery. His office environment is light?, ?warm and very personal?, something I look for in a ??doctor?
?'?s office?.?

?If you?'?r?e? petrified like I was before being operated on, please? ?don't be. I made such a big deal about nothing. I laugh at myself looking back ?on how I built this whole ?t?hing up in my head.? ?I strongly, with all of my heart and soul, recommend ?Dr. Morin to anybody, ?especially for ?breast ?augmentation.? Words can't describe how much happiness I'm experiencing now that all my surgical fears have been met and lived through withe the support of Dr. Morin and his staff.
New York Plastic Surgeon

July 12th, 2016, will be 3​ ​months since my ​​breast ​augmentation. It's been quite the journey for me​, as t​he healing process has been flawless and fantastic. I healed very quickly​ with not one complication. My breasts are looking and feeling super ​natural​,​ and the ​proportions are spot on.​ ​You honestly can't even tell that I've been operated on. I'm still in denial on how easy and effortless the entire experience was.​ Simply put, my breasts ​are ​sexy​ and I'm amazed how symmetrical they are, ​t​heir perkiness​, ​and how they sit.. I am incredibly happy with the end results.​ No sensation has been lost either, in fact, the complete opposite happened! Dr. Morin performed the areola incision​ augmentation, which consists of cutting slightly under the nipple​. From what I've read, this procedure ​​is usually avoided by most surgeons​, because of its sensitivity factor, difficulty of operation, and location.​ I can't even tell where the scar is anymore. Dr. Morin is an incredibly passionate, ​caring, compassionate​,​ and a very charming man. His level of expertise is ​unparalleled. He ​deeply ​cares about his patients​,​ and he's a genuine gentleman and a master at his craft.​ He's been there for me emotionally and ​psychologically,​ and has taken all the time in the world to ease my concerns I had before and after my surgery. ​Also, the doctor​'​s communication skills are on point. He doesn't make you feel like a price tag​,​ like most insensitive ​d​octors.​ He's endearing,​ incredibly talented​,​ and ​you can tell he loves his work. Breast augmentation is nothing compared to the ​other surgeries he performs​. Through his pro bono work, he travels the globe ​performing miracle facial reconstruction on children; it blows me away how he literally puts ​faces ​back together.​ Do your own research like I did​, ​and be prepared to be mind​ ​ blown. I know a few people that went to him for several operations​,​ and they're all extremely joyed​, myself included. I would recommend any genetic woman or ​transwoman to visit him for a consultation​, as ​I've already recommended a fe​w​. Even ​the ​doctor's ​staff kicks major butt. All the girls ​are sweet, caring, open, accepting and patiently guiding my journey​, even to this day--three months after my surgery. His office environment is light​, ​warm and very personal​, something I look for in a ​​doctor​ ​'​s office​.​ ​If you​'​r​e​ petrified like I was before being operated on, please​ ​don't be. I made such a big deal about nothing. I laugh at myself looking back ​on how I built this whole ​t​hing up in my head.​ ​I strongly, with all of my heart and soul, recommend ​Dr. Morin to anybody, ​especially for ​breast ​augmentation.​ Words can't describe how much happiness I'm experiencing now that all my surgical fears have been met and lived through withe the support of Dr. Morin and his staff.