Wonderful Staff, Talented Doctor. New York, NY

My interest in getting a breast augmentation was...

My interest in getting a breast augmentation was motivated by my career as a professional model. I had wanted to go from a small B cup to a small C cup maintaining a natural look by going under the muscle and through an incision under the arm. I began researching as much as possible and went to as many as 5 different surgents until alas I found Dr.Barry Weintraub. Dr.Barry and his staff were kind, accomodating, and understanding. He gave me a full tour of the surgical area which was very sterile and highly equipped. Only a week after the procedure and I am ecstatic with the results! My breast are natural looking, as promised, and I am healing quickly with my incisions barely noticeable. Overall I highly recommend Dr. Barry Weintraub to anyone looking to be handled with care and for a natural looking breast augmentation.

-LJ
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Barry Weintraub was highly professional, qualified, talented and understanding.