A New Version of Myself - New York

Ever since I was a young girl, I have always had...

Ever since I was a young girl, I have always had problems with the way that I looked, therefore causing me issues with depression and anxiety. So, I decided to change my body with breast augmentation and some lipo. I was a bit nervous because the lipo procedure was a scary but I knew that I needed this change. I didn't think twice about the procedures because I knew I was in good hands and the pros are always going to outweigh the cons. The pro's are that I look stunning, My body is beautifully shaped and my breasts look perfectly proportioned to my body. Size 2 clothes fit me perfectly. Keep in mind that I am a 32 year old single girl living in NYC therefore I have to look and feel beautiful. This is exactly what I am!! The cons: The recoverey process is minimal. Only 2-3 days of downtime.

Dr. T is truly an artist and a master at his practice. I would not let any other surgeon electively operate on my body. I've done a ton of research and went to several doctors before settling for Dr. Taranow. I went to see him with my concerns in 2010 and he took a significant amount of time to explain the procedure. I then decided to visit him a few more time to further discuss the surgery. He showed me the various implant options. Without hesitation, I made the perfect choice and I have recommended him to many of my friends. Dr. Taranow is the best plastic surgeon in NYC!!