Loving my New Breasts!!

Getting a BA was one of the best decisions I've...

Getting a BA was one of the best decisions I've made in my adult life! What an instant confidence booster! I did a lot of research and met with 3 NYC doctors until I decided to go with my surgeon. She was absolutely amazing and completely understand my wants and concerns. Seriously no regrets, except maybe I would have gone a little bigger. I am 5 6, 135 lbs. I wore a 34b before (small 34b) and I had 300 cc silicone placed under the muscle. 7 weeks post op I'm wearing a Victoria's Secret 32d. It's crazy how instantly you get used to your new breasts and feel like they've always been yours. My number one concern prior to surgery was my fear of other people's judgement if/when they discovered I had a surgery done for vanity, and it's crazy how post surgery I could care less and others could truly care less about me having had surgery. Most friends are happy for me/envious! Even my anti-plastic surgery mom is happy for me as she sees how happy I am. Tip: if you like your small chest you will LOVE them big!
New York Plastic Surgeon

I couldn't recommend Dr. Khuthalia more! From the moment I met her she made me feel at ease and answered all my questions. Both her and her office manager are there supporting you before, during and after! My shape is amazing and they look so natural!!! I am 5 6, 135 lbs. I wore a 34b before (small 34b) and I had 300 cc silicone placed under the muscle. 7 weeks post op I'm wearing a Victoria's Secret 32d. It's crazy how instantly you get used to your new breasts and feel like they've always been yours. Tip: if you like your small chest you will LOVE them big!