Dr. Desai is a Life Changer - New York, NY

LOVED my body but was extremely unhappy with my...

LOVED my body but was extremely unhappy with my breast! thankfully I found Dr. Desai on Real Self - I'm telling you he has Miracle hands you will not be disappointed!! I was totally unable with my breast I always felt like they did not belong to me! He did magic making sure I felt comfortable with my new size and procedur!! I cannot thank him enough!

LOVED MY BODY BUT WAS UNHAPPY WITH MY BREAST

LOVED my body but was extremely unhappy with my breast! thankfully I found Dr. Desai on Real Self - I'm telling you he has Miracle hands you will not be disappointed!! I was totally unhappy with my breast I always felt like they did not belong to me! He did magic making sure I felt comfortable with my new size and procedure!! I cannot thank him enough!

before and After

More pics to come!
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

Miracle Hands! Made me feel totally comfortable and relaxed! I am not joking when I say this man is the greatest! Totally in LOVE with my new body - I feel like he gave me some confidence to go with my new breast lol!