Wish Boobs! - New York

I am currently 5'3 103 lbs. I came across this...

I am currently 5'3 103 lbs. I came across this picture of Jenah on the internet. She had her BA about 2 yrs ago, Im not sure what size her implants are but I would love to end up with something like this! I don't wear bras often being I have such a small chest but I believe I am about a 32A. How many CCs would give me a look similar to hers? I don't want to be anything bigger than a C cup.

more wish pics! (Jenah Yamatomo)

Moving Forward

Hey ladies!

So I've finally decided to start interviewing Doctors. I think Ive done enough research and I'm ready to move forward. Hopefully I find a PS with whom I feel comfortable with enough. Will keep you updated :)

Jenah!

couple more photos of Jenah! she is still my boob inspiration :D

1 day left!!

I can't believe I'm only one day away from crossing over to boobie land! what a journey it has been finding the perfect PS for me! super excited and can't wait. I've attached some more photos of my boobspiration :) Jenah Yamatomo
5'3 104 lbs submuscular, armpit incision, silicone 250-300cc hoping for 300cc but no bigger!
Dr. Douglas Taranow