Best Boob Job Ever!!!Best Boob Job Ever!!! - New York, NY

First I would like to start off by saying I'm a...

First I would like to start off by saying I'm a New York City police officer so I pride myself on being honest and having the utmost integrity. With that being said you can believe that this review is legit. I had my breast done by Dr. Engler approximately 11 years ago and have never regretted it a day since. Prior to meeting dr. Engler I went on several consultations with different plastic surgeons and found none to be as the same caliber as him. He was and is honest, caring and truly a class act. I remember my 19 year old self telling him what I wanted and him telling what I needed!! I'm glad I got what I needed and not what I wanted because if I did I would probably be hunch back right now!! And that's what set Dr.Engler apart from the rest his honesty and sincerity. My breast are 11 years old and I still get compliments as if they were done recently. I'm planning on having a tummy tuck done in the upcoming months and he will be the doctor to do it because I know from experience the type of care I'll receive and the results will be fabulous!!! So if you're looking for a great plastic surgeon go with Dr. Engler. I promise you that you will not regret it. I know I didn't!
And if you're reading this Dr. E..... MUAH!!!!
New York Plastic Surgeon