28 YO, A Cup, 5'2", 120 Lbs, Large Butt. Looking to Get my Breasts Larger to Have my Body Seem More in Proportion. - New York

Started looking at photos, read risks, my mother...

Started looking at photos, read risks, my mother had hers done almost 20 years ago, so I definitely want to do this after seeing her over the years. Looking to find a doctor ASAP and have the surgery done. At first I thought I just wanted to increase myself by one cup size however, I am now thinking a small C cup would fit my body shape best. I have learned it's all about natural proportion. I also have just started researching the traditional "round" implant, vs. the "teardrop" implant. I am looking forward to my consultation to learn more about what is best. I do know I want saline implants, surgically placed under the muscle, via my armpit. I know I do not want any scads visible around my nipple or on or around my breasts. Looking forward to updating my experience over the next few months!