26 Yrs Old 5'5" 120lbs 385cc silicone HP - New York, NY

I had my breast augmentation done on July 16, 2016...

I had my breast augmentation done on July 16, 2016 but Dr. Kevin Tehrani. I could not be happier. After conducting extensive research for the last year and a half, I came across Dr. Tehrani on the realself website and was SO impressed with his work. After my consultation, I knew immediately he was the surgeon for me. Dr. T and I agreed that 385cc would give me the look I was going for! I received 385cc silicone implants under the muscle.

A few more photos (pre-op 34b to 32dd)

I'm 5 weeks post op and feel great. My left breast is still a little sore, but other than that just waiting for them drop more! I'm wearing the t-shirt bra from Victoria secret as I don't feel totally comfortable wearing underwire bras just yet. My doctor advised me I can go ahead and sleep on my side (that was at around 2 weeks post op). My journey so far has been amazing. Like some of you on here, I did not tell my family or boyfriend; just a few close friends. That was very hard. My boyfriend and family are totally against any surgical alterations of cosmetic procedures. But I am so happy with the way my breasts look, I'm so glad I made the decision to get this done for myself :)

3 months post op

3 months post op

5 months post op

New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Tehrani and staff are fantastic! His office is impeccable. I felt comforted, supported and confident from the very start.