The Best! - New York, NY

Before and right after surgery picture! I...

Before and right after surgery picture! I absolutely love it. No pain or discomfort during surgery and at some point I was even laughting because it tickles. I was very comfortable with the procedure. The best part is I can eat whatever I want???? I am so summer ready. If u want a summer ready body, go to Dr. Shahine, the king of curves and get the Summer Special BBL! I can't thank him enough for making this posible for me. He's like my fairy god mother????
New York OB/GYN

Dr. Shahine and his staff are very professional. They are all great and very caring. They make sure you are comfortable with the surgery. The fact that I'm awake while he's performing the surgery, makes me feel like I'm also in control of my surgery. He talks to me and keeps me entertained during the surgery. He took his time with my body sculpture and at some point I was even laughting so much because it tickles. I love my result. He's the best! I will definetly recommend him to all my friends and family. Thank you Dr. Shahine!!! Your amazing!