I Got My Sexy Back! Full Body Lipo & BBL (6months Post Op) - New York

Hello Ladies, I hope my experience helps someone...

Hello Ladies,
I hope my experience helps someone else that is mature, and considering liposculpture, and a BBL. I had a birthday in the spring, and I wanted to treat myself to a new body that I was happy with. After being injured in an accident. I gained weight. I knew I needed a change, because my weight gain caused unnecessary health issues. I had a co worker that went to Dr Shahine. I was apprehensive at first because of past reviews. But my co worker reassured me that I would be fine, and that she did not have a bad experience. I thought of going outside of the US to get surgery, and post op care. Due to medical reasons, my PCP wanted me to stay in the US. If I was staying in the US, I wanted to stay with a Surgeon in NYC. I scheduled an appointment, which went smooth. When I arrived, there was another patient in the waiting area being seen for her follow up. I asked her a ton of questions. I got another confirmation that everything would be fine. I saw several ladies that were past patients while I was waiting for my appointment coming & going. I asked all of them questions. I knew from the pictures on the wall, I wanted to have a conservative BBL. It was mainly my anxiety more than anything. I went in for my appointment. I explained what I was looking for, which was aggressive full body lipo on arms, inner thighs, back, under my chin, and I wanted to have a BBL. Dr Shahine told me he would do his best, and to have realistic expectations. It may a couple of surgeries to get the look, I wanted. So going in to this, my expectations were not that high. But I felt good about Dr Shahine, and his experience. I did mention that I work in government, and I wanted to keep my BBL conservative.
Dr Shahine gave me a quote, lab work, and explained once he reviewed my lab work, that a date would be scheduled, and payment made in advance.
Fast track ahead 4 weeks, I was cleared, and told to take iron to keep my blood levels high. I bought a elemental iron blood builder, I started taking Vitamin C. I was also advised to do pre op massages, which I did. I did not get my faja until after I had my surgery.
Due to the nature of my job, I can not have selfies or pictures floating around of me. I rarely take photos, but I allowed these photos to be taken just for my memories of where I started.
New York OB/GYN

Dr Shahine is a really kind hearted surgeon. I loved his bed side manner, the fact that he was upfront, honest, truthful. He also respected my wishes, privacy, and my career. The nurse that was assisting me during surgery was really nice. I do not have anything negative to say. There are some waits if he is busy with another patient, which did not bother me. I am at work will update later.