Mid 40's- Got my Life Back! - New York

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Approximately 10 years ago, I went to get another...

Approximately 10 years ago, I went to get another another country to get a lipo from an allegedly amazing doctor, who I had also researched and received referrals for. Instead of just doing some liposculpting, he proceeded to give me an unwanted and unasked for BBL. Once the anesthesia wore off, I was horrified at the shelf profile that I now had on my butt, and from the back , it looked like 2 bowling balls had been placed there. I've spent the last 10 years of my life trying to find clothes that could hide or minimize, and had stopped wearing anything fitted because of how you could see almost a 90 degree angle form shelf whenever I walked. I finally decided that it was time to take my life back and get this fixed! I did a lot, A LOT of research and went to 4 different top surgeons in my area (NYC). I spent time looking at the pics, reading reviews, and also, wanted to make sure that there was the right chemistry with the doctor, as well as with the staff. This was too important of a decision not to take all of those things into consideration. I met with Dr. Schulman and knew that he was the one. Not only does he have a generous amount of pics with different body types and procedures, he had a substantial amount of BBL pics. He gave me a generous amount of time during my consultation and let me know exactly what he could do, as well as what he was not 100% sure about because those are things that will depend on my skin elasticity, etc. Anyway, the result has been a huge success for me! The pics below are from 6 weeks post-op, so I'm still incredibly swollen and bruised, but it just keeps improving with time and my life has changed. Psychologically, I still sometimes feel like I need to "hide the shelf", but then I look in the mirror and see that I am actually normal again!!! He revised me in a way that was still complimentary to my body type, but now, I wear my cute DVF wrap dresses and feel voluptuous and sexy, instead of damaged. Thank you Dr. Schulman!! I am incredibly grateful!
New York Plastic Surgeon

Just amazing- very sweet and really listens to your needs. The office staff is also super responsive, before and after surgery. My detailed review above says it all!