4 Kids 2 Cesections and Just Cant Wait for the New Look That I Had Before my Children Dont Want a Pouch Anymore Lmao - New York

I met dr shahine he was wonderful i saw his work...

i met dr shahine he was wonderful i saw his work and been doing alot of research on him for quite a while now , although he has alot of bad reviews i wanna give him the benefit of doubt i mean his work really speaks for itself also i never came across a doctor that didnt have some bad reviews lol!! . i love his personality and how he keeps it real what i dont like is how expensive his prices is its just ridicolous but in the end i guess i will be happy and it will be all worth it realy looking foward to the best results he told me when he was done with me i would need security to supervise me to walk the streets lol interesting!!!!!

Change of surgeon

Hello real self ladies I changed my mind on my surgeon I going with Dr robles in the dominican republic I love her work and I been doing research on her for some time now AS well ..I love that natural look she gives I got my quote and her price is affordable lol shahine is too expensive for me!! lmfaoooo. Dominican republic will have you snatched the results are just BEAUTIFULL I MEAN JAW DROPPING.....you just can't get the same results in the states (Factsss) but I will keep you ladies posted I'm still in the process of getting my passport I read Robles reviews and spoke with a few girls that had surgery with her recently they had no complaints she is a good doctor and my gut telling me go with her so ROBLES it is soon to be a ROBLES BARBIE 2017
New York OB/GYN