BARBIE ROBLES CAN'T WAIT YESSSS BOOKED IT I DID IT !!!! - Dominican Republic

BARBIE ROBLES IN THE MAKING GETTING MY SEXY BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Did It Im Soooo Excitied Booked Surgey Date April Any Laides In The Same Month Give Me A Holla !!!

Walkiris Robles, MD Dominican Republic

I'm really determined to look the way I wanna look, I must admit I'm scared as ever but being on here and seeing all you Ladies post makes me feel a lil bit of comfort I guess it's normal to be scared I just hope everything goes well and that it be all I expect it to be I'm schedule for surgery Apr 20th and I'm from NYC and I'm going with Dr. Walkirs Robles pics coming soon wish me luck ladies..

Walkiris Robles, MD
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 4.5 stars from 189 reviews
88 Expert Answers

BBL and TT APRIL BABE

Dr Robles staff especially Laura is wonderful quick response great price live the communication with both of them so happy.
I wanted the surgery for so long and I'm finally going to get it done thanks to the safety and security I feel with Dr Robles. She cares more about my health.

Barbie Robels Turnig a winter gutt to a summer Butt !!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Robles and Laura Is the best quick responce great pricese and very fast in communacation love them already!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait to meet them Dr. Robles her goal is health frist love that !!!!!!!!!!! she cares

wish pic

HOW A winter Gutt turns into A summer Butt yesssss ( LOL :-))

all-inclusive package included:

•Personal Assistant Full Bilingual
•Pre-surgical medical examinations (Any other test will cost extra.):
Chest X-Ray
Blood test (blood count, Glucose, pregnancy test, creatinine, hepatitis, urine).
Cardiologic Evaluation (EKG)
•Operating Room
•Anesthesia (epidural block)
•Post-surgical Accessory (1 Special Garments)
•Supplies and disposable materials
•Medicines (Any other medicine will cost extra.):
Pain medicine
Antibiotics
Circulation Pill
Vitamins
•Medical fees (Doctor's fee, X-Ray, Test, Cardiology and anesthesiology)
•Two or One nights at the clinic included the arrival day
•Consultation and medical checks before and after surgery
•Physician examinations and consultations, pre and post operative
•Transportation (Any other transportation is extra also after the days included in your package transportation is extra)
(Between Airport-Hospital- Recovery house- medical -checkups)
•Hosting (Home Cooking)

Anything that is not in this list may cost extra.

Payment
1. Payment can be Cash or Credit Card (extra 2.5%)

2. We do not accept financing, Care Credit, check orders or checks.

The following are not included in the all inclusive package:

1. Air Ticket
2. Other transportation that is not medical.
3. Any Additional drug.
4. Surgeon views a hotel (You need to pay additional transportation, if you choose the hotel).

What you can use and is not included in the package

1. In case you need Iron shot, the Price is US$40.00
2. In case you need Blood Transfusion, the Price is US$100.00
3. Medical Insurance (it covers all possible complications that may present after the surgery, during the first 30 days. It cover until US$15000) Cost: 150 $USD extra.
4. Rosa mosqueta oil Cost. 40 dollars
5. Extra garment
6. Any other medicine that is not pain killers, antibiotic or vitamins.

She ended the email by saying "Now that you have your final quotation, please confirm if you're going to do the surgery to arrange everything and send you all the information you need to before surgery".

My wish pics !!!!!!!!!!!

Look At these booty

Shopping I Love it !!!!

My list keeps going two of evreything

PLASTIC SURGERY FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

WHY SHOULD I WALK AFTER SURGERY?

If you remain in bed for a long period of time, you are at risk of developing blood clots in your legs and lungs and other serious complications.  Ideally, you should take a short, gentle walk as soon as you can in order to promote a good blood circulation.

WHAT ARE NORMAL SYMPTOMS TO EXPECT AFTER PLASTIC SURGERY?

It is normal to experience swelling, bruising, tenderness, soreness, pain and discomfort and temporary numbness in the treated area,. Some patients experience nausea as the anesthesia wears off. Most of these symptom dissapate after the first week of recovery. In case that there is no improvement within a week, you should immediately visit your plastic surgeon to determine if you are experiencing delayed healing and other complications.

HOW CAN I MINIMIZE THE SWELLING?

Swelling is common amongst most plastic surgery procedures. Several tips to minimize swelling include:

Taking Bromelain (an over the counter supplement) before and after surgery
Sleep at an elevated level for the first week (use 3 pillows to prop you up - particularly for face lift and rhinoplasty patients)
Wear your compression garment

WHY SHOULD I AVOID ASPIRIN AND ANTI-INFLAMMATORY MEDICATIONS DURING MY RECOVERY?

Blood-thinners can increase bleeding during surgery and recovery, which can also inhibit the body’s healing ability.  Herbal supplements and vitamins, particularly those containing green tea, vitamin E, ginseng, and ginkgo biloba have also been found to increase bleeding. Be sure to tell your plastic surgeon all the current medications you are taking.

WHY IS IT IMPORTANT THAT I AVOID SMOKING AND SECOND-HAND SMOKE BEFORE MY SURGERY AND DURING THE RECOVERY PERIOD?

The nicotine can inhibit normal blood circulation, thus significantly increasingly your risk of developing skin necrosis or death of skin tissue, a complication that often leads to delayed healing and unnecessary scarring.

WHAT SHOULD I EAT AFTER PLASTIC SURGERY?

Because your body will need to repair itself after a surgical procedure, your diet should be high in protein.  However, you should watch your sodium intake since too much of this may aggravate swelling.

WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO WEAR COMPRESSION GARMENTS AFTER SURGERY?

If you undergo breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction, liposuction, face-lift, body lift, tummy tuck or most other plastic surgery procedures, your doctor will require you to wear a compression garment for a certain period of time in order to  provide support to the new contour and minimize swelling.

HOW DO I KNOW IF I AM HAVING A COMPLICATION AFTER PLASTIC SURGERY?

You should immediately seek medical attention if you experience any of the following: abnormal heart rate, swelling and bruising which do not subside after a week, delayed healing, and other conditions which are “out of ordinary.”

HOW CAN I AVOID OR AT LEAST MINIMIZE THE APPEARANCE OF SCARS?

Particularly during the first 12 months following you plastic surgery procedure, it is important to avoid sun exposure on the incision sites. Direct sun exposure may cause unfavorable scarring, including hyper-pigmentation. If you must be in the sun, be sure to use a minimum SPF of 40. Silicone-based scar gels, such as BioCorneum, promote favorable healing and are recommended for use for the two to twelve weeks following plastic surgery. Laser resurfacing can also improve the appearance of scars. This can be performed as early as one month after surgery.

ARE MY PLASTIC SURGERY RESULTS PERMANENT?

The results of plastic surgery are permanent, however it does not stop the aging process. Because of this, patient may choose to undergo an additional procedure at another point in time. Breast implant manufacturers recommend re-augmentation after 10 years, whether you have saline of silicone breast implants. It is important to discuss of these questions with your plastic surgeon before your surgery.

WHEN CAN I SHOWER?

For procedures such as breast augmentation, breast lift or liposuction, patients are usually advised to shower beginning 3 days after surgery. After a tummy tuck, patients may generally shower beginning at 5 days and after 7 days for a face or neck lift after sutures are removed.

My supplies list fun list of goodies

Here is a list of all the items I have:

1. Compression garment
2. Anti-Embolism Thigh-Hi Open Toe Stockings
3. Incentive Spirometer
4. Box of sterile gauze
5. Box of gloves
6. Comfortable Summer dresses
7. Comfy sleeping gowns
You can get pants pijamas, but it is much easier to just put on the night gown and not having to pull pants up.
8. Hanes 100% cotton tank tops(wife beaters)
9. 100% Cotton Comfy Underwear. You don't want to wear lace or nylon underwear in the DR, the weather is too hot and it will just be uncomfortable under your compression garment, this is my opinion. Believe me, I've been living here for 5 years.
10. Vitamedica package Pre and Post Op
11. Codeine pain killers(Have been saving them for this moment, from my C-Section, LoL)
12. Phillips Cramp free Stool Softeners. It's better to get the "cramp free" stool softeners because it'll be very uncomfortable to have cramps while having a big tummy tuck incision.
13. Flip flops, since you will probably have some swelling of your lower extremities.
14. Funnel for peeing. Sounds kind of funny, lol. Alot of girls get the "Go Girl" urinary devices. I just think it's a waste of money because you will only be using it for a couple of days, eventually you will be able to sit comfortably on the toilet. So I just saved the US$14 and got a funnel for $US2. I'm not saying you shouldn't buy the Go Girl if you were planning on doing that, I just think the funnel is cheaper and serves the same purpose, it's even more sturdy because the go girl is made of silicone.
15. Baby wipes. Since you aren't allowed to bathe for a while, the wipes are an easy way to freshen up.
16. Kelocote Scar Gel. This is optional, not everyone uses scar gels but I've heard awesome things about it, so I will begin using it as soon as my incision heals, you can't use it while the incision is still in the process of sealing.
17. 1 Liter water bottle, so you can keep track of how much water you're drinking in the day. I always drink alot of water and it is also important to hydrate properly after the surgery, this aides in recuperating fluids that you've lost from the liposuction and also helps you urinate more so you will flush out more liquid so you won't have to have the drainage tube placed for a longer time.
18. Sports Bra. If you're not having any work done on your breast, it's just more comfy to wear a sports bra since you'll have to wear the TIGHT compression garment, might as well have your boobies comfy, lol.

These are all the items that I think are essential to have. Obviously you should also bring personal items such as, toothbrush, toothpaste, feminine pads, shampoo, deodorant, hand soap, hand sanitizer, etc.

More Supplies yeah !!!!!!!

1. Colace
2. Fiber
3. Foam
4. Board ( A Yily vet mentioned she used a microfiber dish drying mat may try that)
5. Squeem
6. Weewee Pads
7. Hospital socks; the one that are non skid LOVE THEM!
8. Boppy Pillow

23. Iron Pills
24. B Complex
25. Folic Acid
26. Vitamin C

I also plan on going to like Target or Marshalls and getting a cheap mattress cover they cost about $15 to put over the bed at JM I just think maybe some fluids penetrate the sheets and who knows how old those mattresses are.

Also ladies remember you need to have $10 American dollars for the tourist card you purchase when you get there!

getting ready

Hello ladies changed my date To May

TT And BBL

getting it all together

save that money about 2 weeks left !!!

Getting excited nervous !!!!!!
But I'm A Lil hesitate on I Dr Robles right for me i want a bigger Butt good projection and I see real TT from her but not BBL please help I'm considering Dr Manuel Diaz help me ladies. ...

Dr Robles and staff is great

But I'm really going for BBL I know she dose Really good I'm mean nearly perfect TT but I don't know about that butt if anyone has any pics or great results in BBL with her please get back to me
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon