Brazilian Butt Lift with Dr. Yager, NY - New York

Immediately during my first visit with Dr. Yager I...

Immediately during my first visit with Dr. Yager I felt rushed and barely had time to ask any questions. I decided to go ahead with the surgery because I knew someone who had a tummy tuck by Dr. Yager and recommended him. His facility is nice & the staff is great but not so sure about his technique. I was totally disappointed with the results of the fat transfer to my butt. The liposuction of my upper back and flanks looks great but my butt still looks flat. There is no curvature or lift to my butt whatsoever. If anything, it just looks wider but still FLAT! When I told friends and family that I had the procedure done, they laughed in my face because they could not tell the difference. During my first post-op appointment, I expressed how disappointed I was with my results and all he briefly said was that I had to wait for the swelling to go down & that I wouldn't see the full results for a couple of months. It's been over 1 month so if anymore swelling go's down my butt will look even worse. It's sad because you work so hard to save money to get a procedure for something you've felt insecure about your whole life and not get great results is heart breaking. I would have even settled for good instead of great. In my opinion, DO NOT GO TO DR. YAGER FOR A BBL!
New York Plastic Surgeon