Doctor Ayman Shahine, the Best BBL Doctor in NYC and Possibly the World!!!! - New York

So, as you all can see; I've been contemplating...

So, as you all can see; I've been contemplating having a bbl procedure for quite some time. I won't lie, I was hesitant because I was unsure if it was the right thing and what doctor I should use.

After WLS I lost most of my curves and butt! As a women of Spanish heritage u must all imagine how Important curves and but are! This helped give me the push I needed and I finally went thru with the surgery! I am the most happiest person on the planet right now!
Thank you doctor Shahine! I am blessed, you have changed my life!

I've been on real self for quite some time now and a lot of people question whether or not the wake procedures are safe and/or painful, well guess what? My procedure was awake and I feel absolutely no pain at all. I was able to go home the same day. The staff was extremely comforting and I already had my first massage. I cannot express into words how extremely happy I am to have met Dr. Ayman Shahine and his staff.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me and I will give you any information you need this is been the best experience and I have no regrets at all

Recuperating at home

Another look at my garment

Never stay putting pressure on the butt after a BBL.
Relieve the pressure with a Pillow placed under or between the legs, depending what position you're in

Post Op and Massage

Post Op and Second massage. Doc says to put more pressure on my back.

Swelling is starting to go down

Still good

I didn't even do my front and it looks flatter!!!!

6 months Post

6 months

It truly is upsetting to see so many people su negative things about doctors when they're the ones responsible for their final results. Your results will be based on how committed you are to taking care of yourself. Don't be a loser. You spent the money now take care of your investment !!!!

Tiny Harris

So amazing to see this young lady while I was at the doctors office for follow-up !!! Not too sure what she did but she must have got in that way snatched because that curve is undeniable !!! She looks amazing !!!
New York OB/GYN

It's been six days and I have been able to speak to the doctor twice. He has amazing bedside manner and made sure that I felt as comfortable as possible throughout the whole process.